Now a days the education sector around the globe is developing and expanding quite rapidly. We follow the trends to support the Educational institutions to implement IT solutions to simplify the management of the entire process that encompasses education, starting from admission to examinations and also to make the teaching/learning process interactive and interesting.
We provide solution for specialized needs of different types of Educational Institutes : University, College, School, Training Institute.Various modules where we find ERP implementation are STUDENTS REGISTRATION, E-LEARNING, CRM (CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT), SCHEDULER SYSTEM, AUTOMATED INFORMATION SYSTEM, CAMPUS MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE, software for ADMIN, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, etc.
Our ERP systems enable you to :
- Provide one-stop student access - Allow students to enroll, register, and pay for courses through the portal.
- Simplify records management - With a single system for all your data needs-and a single digital record for each student-any department on campus can find the student information they need.
- Engage facult - Give faculty the means to enter and update grades, and have personalized access to timely, accurate, and institution-wide information.
- Manage resources - Manage personnel, funds and processes more transparently.
And so on........
Our vERP is a highly scalable and flexible solution with comprehensive tools to help you manage your manufacturing business end-to-end. The steps involve creating the model of the product, obtaining the raw materials required to produce the end product, processing the inputs(raw materials), production, quality control, marketing of the end products, human resource management, order placement, generation of receipts of order placed by clients. Hence the application of ERP can be seen in the following fields of manufacturing:
The vERP systems now address many important business processes for auto industry suppliers such as:
- ENGINEERING : Under this topic, comes the engineering methodology of different engineers and their working process. vERP database keeps a track record of all the information related to engineers and their work.
- BILLS of raw materials: The raw material requirement for any contract or project, their quantity and quality, their time of delivery - are all fed into the database and used as and when required.
- JOB ORDER : It refers to the placement of any contract or order by clients or customers. The data stored in the database are date of delivery, quantity of product ordered, cash paid in advance, cash due etc.
- Segregation of raw materials from various sources to form the ordered quantity of end product is done and stored in the data store of the vERP system.
- PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT : The developmental process of a product from its raw materials, the required raw materials, step-by-step evolution of products are recorded and gathered in the system.
- PAYROLL MANAGEMENT : Payroll management involves decision of wages of employees, calculation of wages of employees after deduction of leaves, bonuses etc. All these fields can be dealt with vERP software.
Industries that are served by a range of software vendors are described below:
- Food Industry- vERP for food and drug manufacturing should include functionality to support quality and compliance efforts as well as flexible inventory management and tracking to accommodate attributes such as multiple units, weights and shelf life.
- Electronic- Electronics manufacturers are constantly challenged with producing leading edge technology and equipment while keeping costs competitive and meeting compliance standards.
- Textile- Our vERP helps businesses in the textiles industry navigate the global supply chain by facilitating collaboration through portals, automated ordering processes and the ability to track shipping containers directly within the system.
Financial Services :
Our vERP helps in Gain Absolute Financial Control & Boost Revenues. Finance & Accounting offers full suite of components that can handle the processes involved in General Accounting, Receivable Management, Payable Management, Fixed Assets Accounting, and Management Accounting besides providing features for dealing with country-specific tax regulations.
- Client database provides the user with the ability to gain and store all the necessary information about clients, their credit and financial reports in one place accessible to everybody.
- Fixed asset management system allows easily and quickly control and track non-depreciating or depreciating financial company assets and provide the workers with comprehensive reports about valuation, assets and depreciation.
- Payment management system, first of all, makes it much easier for the clients to run their businesses by accepting a huge variety of payment command options. Moreover, it helps to receive more effective payment acceptance and get secure and full financial processing.
- Budgeting and forecasting module controls workflow management, multi-dimensional information collection, dynamic assumptions and formulas and full financial planning statements.
- Billing management and invoicing system helps to automate all the financial procedures, exclude the risk of errors, provide the clients with the bills as soon as possible and speed up payment processes.
And so on........
Facilitate procure-to-pay and order-to-cash processes, Cut out all possible errors and streamline financial procedures, Certify financial reporting and adherence to comprehensive, controllable accounting, Gain strong fiscal control.
Health Industries :
vERP software has helped improved operations with enhancements to productivity, profitability, growth and overall business processes. This market is growing and only approximately 20 percent of healthcare systems have implemented vERP software. Like the manufacturing and distribution industries, hospitals are also interested in improving operational efficiencies, while also reducing labor and inventory costs. It is also vital for hospitals to improve the information flow and communications between departments and doctors in order to provide timely and correct care.
- Business Intelligence- BI modules in vERP helps measure a hospital's operational performance, by providing key information to managers for budgeting, status of a requisitions, and patient visitation analytics. It also helps in providing the right care, to the right patient, and at the right time.
- Better Patient Care- New hospitals are opening in large numbers across theworld, so patients now have a choice which hospital they would like to use for medical care. An efficient hospital will ultimately improve patients comfort and satisfaction, therefore increasing widely use of vERP through the ability to capture new patients.
- Reduce Operational Costs- Hospitals are businesses too! As for profit organization, they need to control operational costs and do whatever possible to increase profitability. Our vERP systems will help in reducing overhead by integrating departments such as billing, finance, inventory and supplies, and human resources.
And so on........
IT services :
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is the latest high end software solution, Information Technology has lent to the world of business application. The vERP software solution seeks to streamline and integrate operations, processes and information flows in an enterprise, to synergize the resources of an organization namely men, material, money and machine. Our vERP will use multiple components of computer software and hardware to achieve the integration. A key ingredient of most ERP systems is the use of a unified database to store data for the various system modules.
Our vERP module for IT company includes : Supply Chain, Financials, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Human Resources, Warehouse Management and Decision Support System.
In reality, vERP modules are cross-functional and enterprise wide software solutions. All functional departments that are involved in operations or production can be integrated in one system using it. In addition to warehousing, logistics, and Information Technology, it also includes; accounting, human resources, marketing, and strategic management.
IT combines a large number of different elements into a single unit. Three of the most important ERP tools available today are manufacturing, human resources, and finance. The finance tools allow companies to successfully maintain their financial information like that of the assets, accounts, budgets and cash. vERP will allow a company to successfully automate the process of buying materials and maintaining them. There are modules that track the supplies that are purchased and can also make calculations about how these materials should be distributed. It can even decide when a product should be produced, and they can do this based on the raw material that is available.
And so on........
Media Entertainment :
Our vERP is helpful to build good robust and sophisticated solution to take care of their activities like Advertising, Printing and Publishing, telecasting news, etc. It actually performs multitude of functionalities like marketing your company, advertising your company, becoming your partner, revealing your status in the market and where do your competitors stand. It helps to use a system to help them manage their important data and process of orders for printing ads or publishing some news and article on a dynamic basis.
- Project and Service Management : It ensures optimal performance of your services, maintenance and project management processes at virtually any touch point.Helps you make smarter, faster service and support decisions that exceed your customer expectations.
- Marketing Management and Planning System : vERP provide analytical tools to help the management of the company to understand the advantages of operating important marketing strategic issues and decisions. This will help in meeting the needs of the clients and the target audience better.
- Accounting and Finance : All media industries have HR department and in many cases an accounts department that look after calculation of the employees salary, leave, time and attendance, etc. So our vERP product Feature like this aids in calculating the reimbursement, leaves and allowances, perks,etc of employees with many other benefits such as powerful bank reconciliation, EFT and tax reporting features with flexible transaction processing options, intuitive and informative dashboards for analytical reporting and much more.
And so on........
Paint & Production :
Paints and coatings industry is now rolling up sleeves and getting proactive to adopt ERP. More and more paint manufacturers are now realizing the benefits an ERP can bring to their business. While the probability of their being a perfect-fit has increased. Paint and productions producers require an ERP solution that will help them establish and maintain a competitive advantage by better managing their processes. Paint and color manufacturing industries have wide usage of chemicals and chemical formulae, excess usage of which may cause a disaster. Thus vERP SOFTWARE utility came into existence in the paint industry as under defined :
Our vERP Software Serves Packaging Industries in following ways :
- FORMULA MANAGEMENT : If you are into paint manufacturing, your main backbone is your chemical formulae, their analysis, and their application. vERP software helps you view the formulae and save you from disasters. It not only does that, it also provides you with formula tracking along with instant correction capacities.
- LABORATORY TESTING : The analysis of raw materials, chemicals to be used and the end products are possible with vERP. Efficient and effortless use of formulae at every succeeding step of the production makes it easier and simpler to produce better quality products.
- QUALITY CONTROL : There are some pre-defined standards in the quality of any product. If a product fulfills all set standards then only it will reach the clients or customers. This is done by vERP.
- Formula management with multiple levels of complexity.
- Tracking formula revisions automatically.
- Tracking lot.
- Batch and formula management and tracking change histories.
- Automatic unit of measure adjustments.
- Managing inventories with expiration dates including by-products.
- Job and product costing from start to finish on every order.
- Vendor performance and quality management.
- Monitor standard and user defined key performance indicators.
And so on........
Real State :
Our vERP systems deliver big gains by helping to grow revenue, increase productivity, improve efficiency throughout the enterprise and better manage costs. Real state Builder to deliver quality, responsiveness, innovation, and customer focus. Built on a .Net Framework, Real state Builder provides Project Managers and Accountants with advanced management tools with integrated visibility. This vERP solution addresses all of your real estate business issues such as multi location inventory, material billing, man power deployment, project estimation, multiple project monitoring, financial management, and many other key business functions as well. Real Builder follows a modular approach and has been equipped with modules such as CRM, Sales, Procurement, Payroll, Accounts, Project Estimation, Inventory, etc.
- Handle multiple Project Operations at the same time- All in one solution.
- Track Multi-Location Projects/Inventories- Anytime, Anywhere.
- Manage Multiple Payment Plan and Stage wise payment scheduling-Plan wisely.
- Access real-time inventory information with ageing and rate history analysis-Track Unit Status.
- Efficiently handle quotes for sub-contracted work- Plan, Perform and Deliver.
- Automate Man power Deployment and Material Billing.
- Have an efficient Machinery / Vehicle deployment- Control Costs.
- Have methods and tools for an effective Customer Relationship.
And so on........
Our vERP will advocates smoothflow of information between all stages of the production cycle. Implementing ERP solutions has led to an improvement in the service levels of the organization vis-a-vis their dealers, through the redressal of potential stock-out situations. This has also been made possible due to better visibility of sales, inventory and production in progress data.
Our ERP Helps in :
- Integration between marketing and factories.
- Invoices generated at branches.
- Delivery Order printed at godowns / Warehouses.
- Raw materials, spares procurement through MRP (Material Requirements Planning).
- Raw material issues are being back flushed, with actual stock declaration at day end.
- Enhancement, Support and new requirements are addressed by central competency center.
And so on........